Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
21 Октября 2014 :: 18:40:18

Добро пожаловать на форум!

Начало Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация
Интервью с Сисси Хьюстон, Майклом Хьюстон на шоу Опры Уинфри Смотреть>>

Форум поклонников Уитни Хьюстон / Whitney Houston  |  Раздел  |  Поговорим о Уитни  |  Тема: Уитни в новом фильме "Sparkle" / "Спаркл" (2011-2012) « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37 Печать
Автор Тема: Уитни в новом фильме "Sparkle" / "Спаркл" (2011-2012)  (Прочитано 29533 раз)
onewishguy
Black Diamond

Jesus loves meeee...

« Ответ #200 : 15 Февраля 2012 :: 01:30:48 »

Marin, po-moemu, 3, no ya mogu oshibat'sa

Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #201 : 16 Февраля 2012 :: 01:04:02 »

Harvey Mason Jr о записи песни "Celebrate"..

Цитата
People.com: Whitney Houston's Last Recording Session

Harvey Mason Jr. and Whitney Houston

Courtesy Harvey Mason Jr.

Arriving at Mason Sound recording studio in North Hollywood on the evening of Feb. 7, Whitney Houston was all smiles and feeling "really positive," producer Harvey Mason Jr. tells PEOPLE.

"We stood around and joked, listened to music, and we got her this throat coat tea she likes," says Mason, who worked with the singer on her last recording of the up-tempo record "Celebrate," a duet with Jordin Sparks for the soundtrack of the upcoming film Sparkle.

"Then she got in the booth, started her vocal session with a prayer as she always did, and worked for about three to four hours. We ended the session dancing around the control room while she said 'Turn it up! Turn it up!' She was so fun-loving."

Houston, who died on Feb. 11 at age 48, and Sparks, 22, didn't record the duet together. But Houston – who'd recorded the song over a few sessions in the past couple of weeks – "wanted to make sure Jordin had enough time to shine on the song," says Mason. "She loved all of the female singers coming up."

Mason adds that in the studio Houston gave a great performance. "She said 'Don't make anything less than perfect.'"

Asked if Houston could have been putting too much pressure on herself during her final days, Mason says, "She was excited, not overworked. I've been around her when she is overworked. She comes into the studio and is kind of down and quiet and just wants to get in and out. This was not like that. Whitney was worried about her fans, but there was no undue pressure."

In fact Houston was bursting with optimism. "She talked about Sparkle, Waiting to Exhale and working on her new solo record," says Mason. "And she was excited for Clive [Davis's] party."

It is yet to be determined if Mason will release "Celebrate" because Houston had another session before the song would be finalized. But he assures, "she sounded really good."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20569493_20570692,00.html
Oh yes
Black Diamond

Rest in Peace our QUEEN

Email
« Ответ #202 : 17 Февраля 2012 :: 01:42:10 »

Whitney Houston Last Movie "Sparkle" Will Go to Broadway

Well, here’s more irony. Apparently, the remake of “Sparkle,” starring Whitney Houston, is very good. Producer Howard Rosenman told me over the weekend that he’s seen the “rushes”–the unedited pieces of film–and he’s very excited he has a hit. So much so that Rosenman tells me he will convert “Sparkle” into a Broadway production once the movie has its run beginning in August. Rosenman was the producer of the original “Sparkle” decades ago. “And I can tell you this one is so much better. And people will be blown away by Whitney. She sings gospel, and she’s phenomenal.” He shook his head in disbelief. “And believe me, we didn’t need this publicity. I’d rather have her back right now.” The Broadway connection  makes sense: “Sister Act” has done well on Broadway. “Dreamgirls,” of course, was a big hit. The shame will be that Houston won’t be there on opening night.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/02/14/whitney-houston-last-movie-sparkle-will-go-to-broadway/

Just believe

Bess
Black Diamond

i wish you were here

« Ответ #203 : 18 Февраля 2012 :: 00:01:18 »

Whitney cut $2 Million check to keep Sparkle alive

Whitney Houston was not only the star of the movie Sparkle, but also its fairy godmother, according to cast members who spoke only to Local 4 Monday morning.

Apparently as the last scenes of the movie were being shot, the production ran out of cash.  The few cast members who were privy to the news were shocked and saddened.  This was a big break for them.  They would be able to stand in the surrounding light of her spotlight.  Hundreds of people had been working tirelessly for two month at the historic Iroquois Lutheran Church in Detroit to get the movie to completion.

Before the production folded, Elijah Conner, one of the extras who played a member of Houston’s inner entourage, revealed that Houston pulled out her own checkbook to cover the costs of completing the film to the tune of two million dollars.  He explains she wore several hats during the filming; Actress, Singer, Executive Producer and in the end, Guardian Angel and Fairy Godmother all rolled into one.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46366467/ns/local_news-detroit_mi/t/whitney-cut-million-check-keep-sparkle-alive/#.Tz7MSl4-rjc
Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #204 : 18 Февраля 2012 :: 02:43:18 »

Access Hollywood: Debra Martin Chase Talks Working With Whitney Houston On "Sparkle"

Спасибо Саше за ссылку.
Oh yes
Black Diamond

Rest in Peace our QUEEN

Email
« Ответ #205 : 24 Февраля 2012 :: 15:06:07 »

Whitney Singing in the church on the Set of Sparkle - AMAZING

Just believe

El
Bronze

We will always love you!

Email
« Ответ #206 : 24 Февраля 2012 :: 18:39:57 »

zhdu s neterpeniem release etogo filma - etogo prowal'nogo podarka ot Whithey! eh...
nippygirl
Black Diamond

I Love Whitney!

Email
« Ответ #207 : 27 Февраля 2012 :: 17:36:38 »

Debra Martin Chase ‏
@conconwhit the #Sparkle trailer will be out in april! B sure and let me know what u think of it.

СПС CW

El
Bronze

We will always love you!

Email
« Ответ #208 : 27 Февраля 2012 :: 18:13:06 »

a ved' i vpravdu pohozhe 4to ona byla v neplohoy vokal'noy forme... sudya po roliku...
Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #209 : 27 Февраля 2012 :: 19:03:31 »

Смотришь это, слушаешь, и прямо все сжимается внутри.
Oh yes
Black Diamond

Rest in Peace our QUEEN

Email
« Ответ #210 : 01 Марта 2012 :: 18:40:49 »

C ClassicWhitney

Whitney's Loving Tribute To Robert (Kelly)...
Posted 19 hours 26 min ago by BlogXilla for Global Grind Staff

Whitney Houston has new music coming and word on the streets is, it's some of her best stuff yet. The late icon's new movie Sparkle features a few tracks from Whitney, written and produced by R. Kelly himself.

In an exclusive interview with Whitney before she passed, we asked about what it was like working with R. Kelly and she set us straight - it's Robert to Miss Houston!

Check out our exclusive below!

Can you talk a little bit about working with R. Kelly on the soundtrack and developing new material? What do you bring out of each other? What do you like working with him on?

I call him Robert. Let's get that straight. He wrote a song for me about 12, 13 years ago that he’d been trying to get to me for years, which was called “I Look To You." I finally got the song. I heard it back then, but we passed on it. But he kept on it. The timing was correct for that particular song in my life at the time. I traveled up and down that Chicago highway a few times to his house. He is the kind of musician … the kind of person, whom you could stand there and say 'This is how I feel' and he will stand there and write a song within five minutes. He’s that incredible. I have to give him props where props are due. He has an anointing on him that’s powerful. I witnessed it myself. I watched him and we’ve had our share of words and I would win. But he is like my brother … he’s like a brother to me. We talk about life, and things that happen in life, our triumphs and our survival of it. And that makes a good song for anyone to sing, or anyone to write. I am extremely proud and very grateful he is apart of this project.

Looking back on the first time you experienced Sparkle, there must have been themes that resonated within you. Can you describe what those were now that you're knee deep into the material?

It’s crossing the boundaries; it’s crossing the barriers. It's breaking down walls that are left, tearing them down. It’s presenting African Americans in a beautiful light. Everybody on camera is just beautiful. We’re smart, and we’re educated and we’re dealing with a time of civil unrest. It’s the year Dr. King was assassinated. We had drama. All of that feeling was all up in there. Raising children at that time, as a single parent must have been …truly had its tasks. That’s why we put church in it because it is a foundation, in my life I know. I think anybody that was raised in church will understand what I’m talking about, the gospel word. That’s exciting to add more stuff in there, makes it international. Everybody will able to feel it. The songs, the music and Jordin (Sparks) is just spectacular.

http://globalgrind.com/node/827326#ixzz1nsT8hiP5

Just believe

Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #211 : 01 Марта 2012 :: 23:49:19 »

Тут говорят, что фильм хотят выпустить как можно скорее.

<a href="http://embed.5min.com/517283694/" target="_blank">http://embed.5min.com/517283694/</a>
Oh yes
Black Diamond

Rest in Peace our QUEEN

Email
« Ответ #212 : 01 Марта 2012 :: 23:52:56 »

Да, я тоже видел. Надо же бабло срубить...

Just believe

Medvedica
New Release

Email
« Ответ #213 : 02 Марта 2012 :: 02:28:49 »

Ребята, я человек новый на форуме и многого не знала о Ней....
Спасибо вам, что так по крупице собирали инфу о НеЙ!

Этот ролик, который я посмотрела, убедил меня в том, что она наверняка бы преодолела все зависимости и расцвела бы новой силой.... Она уже почти справилась. 

Если бы она успела... перешла этот рубеж, мы бы знали новый триуф взрослой, духовной и бесконечно обаятельной.... очень дорогой нашей Уит... И этот фильм проявляет новые грани её сумасшедшего таланта. Дара Божьего.

Солнышко наше...  Мы попытаемся освещать наш мир за тебя.

onewishguy
Black Diamond

Jesus loves meeee...

« Ответ #214 : 02 Марта 2012 :: 04:06:09 »

C ClassicWhitney

Whitney Houston has new music coming and word on the streets is, it's some of her best stuff yet. The late icon's new movie Sparkle features a few tracks from Whitney, written and produced by R. Kelly himself.

In an exclusive interview with Whitney before she passed, we asked about what it was like working with R. Kelly and she set us straight - it's Robert to Miss Houston!

Can you talk a little bit about working with R. Kelly on the soundtrack and developing new material? What do you bring out of each other? What do you like working with him on?

I call him Robert. Let's get that straight. He wrote a song for me about 12, 13 years ago that he’d been trying to get to me for years, which was called “I Look To You." I finally got the song. I heard it back then, but we passed on it. But he kept on it. The timing was correct for that particular song in my life at the time. I traveled up and down that Chicago highway a few times to his house. He is the kind of musician … the kind of person, whom you could stand there and say 'This is how I feel' and he will stand there and write a song within five minutes. He’s that incredible. I have to give him props where props are due. He has an anointing on him that’s powerful. I witnessed it myself. I watched him and we’ve had our share of words and I would win. But he is like my brother … he’s like a brother to me. We talk about life, and things that happen in life, our triumphs and our survival of it. And that makes a good song for anyone to sing, or anyone to write. I am extremely proud and very grateful he is apart of this project.

Looking back on the first time you experienced Sparkle, there must have been themes that resonated within you. Can you describe what those were now that you're knee deep into the material?

It’s crossing the boundaries; it’s crossing the barriers. It's breaking down walls that are left, tearing them down. It’s presenting African Americans in a beautiful light. Everybody on camera is just beautiful. We’re smart, and we’re educated and we’re dealing with a time of civil unrest. It’s the year Dr. King was assassinated. We had drama. All of that feeling was all up in there. Raising children at that time, as a single parent must have been …truly had its tasks. That’s why we put church in it because it is a foundation, in my life I know. I think anybody that was raised in church will understand what I’m talking about, the gospel word. That’s exciting to add more stuff in there, makes it international. Everybody will able to feel it. The songs, the music and Jordin (Sparks) is just spectacular.

что-то я сбился с толку - так сколько трэков записала она для фильма? Я думал, только 2 (один из которых госпел, НЕ оригинальная песня) или у нас есть шанс услышать больше?...  

whitneyfan
Black Diamond

There is only one Whitney!!!!!

« Ответ #215 : 02 Марта 2012 :: 05:59:00 »

C ClassicWhitney

что-то я сбился с толку - так сколько трэков записала она для фильма? Я думал, только 2 (один из которых госпел, НЕ оригинальная песня) или у нас есть шанс услышать больше?...  

eto staroe interview o R Kelly i I look to you... naskolko ya ponyal, budet tolko dva traka.. ito ne yasno ili "Celebrate" track duet s Jordin sparks budet vipushen tak kak on bil ne zakonchen pri ee zizni.....Mason Jr v Rolling Stone govorit shto bili dni, kogda ona zvuchala v studii zamechatelno, v drugie dni, ne ploho, a inogda ochen uz ne horosho.. no pod konez vrode bi oni bili dovolni
eleana
Black Diamond

I believe in you and me...

WWW Email
« Ответ #216 : 02 Марта 2012 :: 12:47:06 »

bethalwayssings в ответ Local4News 10:31:31, 2 марта 2012 г.  WHFAN |
@Local4News
I was Whitney's stand-in and body double. I was with her everyday she was on set. http://pic.twitter.com/1koH1c1w

Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #217 : 02 Марта 2012 :: 23:27:03 »

ito ne yasno ili "Celebrate" track duet s Jordin sparks budet vipushen tak kak on bil ne zakonchen pri ee zizni

А где писали, что он не был закончен?
onewishguy
Black Diamond

Jesus loves meeee...

« Ответ #218 : 03 Марта 2012 :: 01:48:06 »

А где писали, что он не был закончен?

Об этом говорит почти во всех интервью сам Харви Мэйсон Джуниор - говорит "должна была быть еще одна сессия для этой песни". Даже в Билборд есть эта фраза (и не только) -  он и в твиттере об этом говорил, что работа несколько не закончена. Понятно, что по миллиметру писали - записать партию для дуэта (то есть полпесни) - 2 сессий (минимум) оказалось недостаточно.

Мне все равно. Критиковать, понятное дело, ни мы ни кто другой из фанов не будет. Просто хочется дождаться и услышать ее в последний раз. 

Deminora
Administrator
Black Diamond

WWW Email
« Ответ #219 : 03 Марта 2012 :: 01:48:16 »

Страниц: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37 Печать 
Форум поклонников Уитни Хьюстон / Whitney Houston  |  Раздел  |  Поговорим о Уитни  |  Тема: Уитни в новом фильме "Sparkle" / "Спаркл" (2011-2012) « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  

Войти